• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bally Mystic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I've put this up on kijiji for sale today for $1000 or best offer. Expecting the usual kijiji lowball offers so the price is higher then expected.

I will also trade this game plus ~$3500 to get a good dmd title, more for TSPP or LOTR

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Great working solid state pin. LED's in GI lights and back box. New rottendog power supply board installed.

Cabinet is solid, but it's had stickers applied in the past and looks a little rough.

Back glass has had some paint flaking off, it's been covered in triple thick clear coat to prevent further loss. Small noticeable cracks near the bottom of glass.

Playfield is in great shape, Mylar, no planking, and nice inserts. better then most games of this age. Slight paint loss in usual spots (under captive ball, by ball stops) this would be a great candidate for a restore.

New flipper rebuild kits and rubbers installed less then a year ago.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Lol. No I'm not saying that a nice modded TSPP would be $4500. But $5000 should find you a nice players quality routed game.

Unless the only LOTR and TSPP games around are top notch collector quality games.

Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm obviously trying to get a better game than I have ever owned before. And I'm prepared to throw cash at a fun game. I have no idea what the going rate for most of these games currently is. All I know is their price rises faster then a nib stern

Status
Not open for further replies.