• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Bally Classic Playboy Pinball Machine 1978

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
This is a highly desirable and collectible pinball machine from 1978.
The backglass depicts Hugh Hefner with 1976 Playmate Patti McGuire and 1977 Playmate Sondra Theodore.
The start-up tune, Grotto tune, and bonus score countdown tune resemble portions of Cy Coleman's
"Playboy's Theme" from the 1969 TV show "Playboy After Dark".

Electronics: New Alltek Ultimate MPU board, All boards & displays are in great shape and everything on this
game works 100% with no problems or issues.

Overall Condition: Playfield waxed, rubbers replaced, lights replaced. The cabinet is in good condition
but has some fading, but nothing bad considering the game is 37 years old. This machine was checked and tested thoroughly by a highly qualified and experienced pinball technician and it plays great & fast. Make this
pinball favorite a part of your collection in your home or arcade!

Here is the rating/condition I would give the game based on a scale of 1 out of 10

Pinball Backglass – 8
Cabinet – 7.5
Playfield – 8
Plastics – 8.5

Disclaimer
You are welcome to come over and play the heck out of the game. See for yourself the condition and
how well the game plays and works. Please note, once the game leaves my home, I will not be responsible
for any malfunctions. The games is sold as is and there will be no refunds or returns accepted.

Price - Sold

Attachments

• Playboy1.jpg
    Playboy1.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Playboy2.jpg
    Playboy2.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Playboy3.jpg
    Playboy3.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Playboy4.jpg