• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Auction...

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
These auctions are really not for Pinball Collectors. They are for Operators who purchase excess stock that Player 1 no longer requires.

The only items in there for collectors were the CPR plastics and backglass's that were on display and in stock at Player 1 parts counter.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Alright folks, here are the final numbers
IronMan $7870
X-Men $7667 (missing Wolverine Mech to boot)
Big Buck $6800
NBA $7735
Wipeout $5133 ( I thought this one was the craziest of the day...but wait theres more)
WWE $6,668
Sopranos $9200 (The cab was in such BAD shape)

Sopranos takes the CAKE!
Also winner of the day was BTA who took home Sopranos, Big Buck and X-men for a total of....$23,667...Congrats BTA!
Somebody needs to tell BTA to register to Pin Rev!!

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
These auctions are really not for Pinball Collectors. They are for Operators who purchase excess stock that Player 1 no longer requires.

The only items in there for collectors were the CPR plastics and backglass's that were on display and in stock at Player 1 parts counter.
Why would operators purchase overpriced, damaged games that are probably missing parts and require a good cleaning? No real answer needed, just a comment!!

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
$9200 for Sopranos is insane. You need to be the biggest Sopranos fan in the world to shell out that cash, and even then you should regret doing it.

Reactions: Saltimbanco

Geteos

Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Missed out on the two DDR cabs, one sold for $1700 and the other went for ~$2200 before premiums and taxes.

Kinda sad I didn’t get one but kinda glad because I don’t have to kick my miata out of the garage to fit it in.

Reactions: Fifty

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
I keep eyeing the House of the Deads.
They were at least a good deal.
So far...
Long way to go...

Don't know if you got one, but looks like someone is having buyers remorse with theirs. Looks like this person bought quite a few items at the auction and is now unloading them, at what I think is a loss. She have the Avengers home pin at $1200 and pretty sure it went for more than they, but I also knew, whoever bought it would be stuck with a paperweight. So if you still want a house of the dead game, she is selling one.