• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Article:... most essential skills to become a pinball wizar

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
The five most essential skills to become a pinball wizard. With animated ..gifs.

"Pinball is not necessarily a totally random thing, but is something you control," explains Steinman. "Every time you drain in this game, it's your fault."

Here are five essential skills to improving your game. Learn them. Practice them. Dream them. Find the nearest table and bring plenty of coin. Then hitch a ride to Pittsburgh and prove yourself to the masters.

Read more here...
http://killscreendaily.com/articles/art ... ssentials/

death-save-%5Btransformers%5D-tumblr.gif

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: Article:... most essential skills to become a pinball wi

I would have to image with the tilt that loose a person could simply pick the machine up and not have to worry about the ball draining at all :lol:

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON

If someone banged one of my machines that way, I'd be bouncing them right out of my house, :x
:lol:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

brad808 said:
I would have to image with the tilt that loose a person could simply pick the machine up and not have to worry about the ball draining at all :lol:

Tilt isn't that lose, I have tight tilts at my house and I can get away with the same thing.

Stern games have a de-bounce built into the software for the tilt, so massive shakes like that no matter how tight the tilt don't always cause tilts, it's all about quick movements and then not moving the machine again afterward.

9 times out of 10 when I watch other people play who bitch about tight tilts it is because half of the time they are moving the machine with every flip and continually build up an aggregate of motion so when it comes time to actually save a ball the pendulum is already swinging give them even less "play" to deal with.