• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone making an order from pinball resource?

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
I need some parts from pbresource.com but it's kind of a pain to order as a first time customer from Canada. If anyone is making an order from them in the next little while I would love to add my parts to the order. I can cover shipping for both of us or something like that as a thanks.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Just ship to Shippsy in Mississauga. Use this link and save $10 on your first order. They will bring your order to Mississauga for $7.00. They provide you with a free US address to ship to. It is an amazing service. You save on shipping from the US store as they are shipping US to US address. You can usually avoid any duty charges, if the item is made in the US or the product is under $100US. I use the service weekly.

Reactions: Padre

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Thanks, I reached out to them and haven't heard back yet. It's only been a few days though so maybe they will let me tag on to their next order.

Maybe try again or call. I find that Mike doesn’t get emails sometimes for some reason, otherwise he usually replies within hours or a day at most.
That being said- Shippsy is awesome, I use them all the time.

Reactions: pinballjah

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Just ship to Shippsy in Mississauga. Use this link and save $10 on your first order. They will bring your order to Mississauga for $7.00. They provide you with a free US address to ship to. It is an amazing service. You save on shipping from the US store as they are shipping US to US address. You can usually avoid any duty charges, if the item is made in the US or the product is under $100US. I use the service weekly.

Maybe try again or call. I find that Mike doesn’t get emails sometimes for some reason, otherwise he usually replies within hours or a day at most.
That being said- Shippsy is awesome, I use them all the time.

Thanks, I totally forgot about shippsy. Pinball medics got back to me though and said they could help out so it looks like I'm set.

Reactions: Fleetwood mIkea