• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ANNOUNCEMENT - TOPL New Leadership and Pinball Giveaway!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
As some may or may not know our current President Chris Frolic stepped down as President of the league and a by election was called, I ran unopposed and am now the new President of the Toronto Pinball League.

I’m not really sure if an acceptance speech is necessary or not since essentially I ran unopposed but still, I’d like to thank the membership for not opposing my appointment and hopefully we can move forward with a much more stable leadership.

Thanks to Chris Frolic for his improvements thus far and for finishing out the rest of the season.

I’d like to hit the ground running as they say and with that in mind have already spoken with the other members of the leadership team and we would like to announce a first for TOPL and what I think most will agree is a positive step forward to adding value to those who show up week after week….

The Toronto Pinball League Pinball Giveaway!

During the current calendar year, we as a leadership team have decided to give a pinball machine to one member of the league, specifically a Bally Rock Makers EM Pinball machine.

How it will work is simple, we’ve heard the concerns of our casual members, that they would like more value added to showing up week after week. So the machine will be given away by random draw.

The ONLY way to get your name included in this draw is to simply attend a TOPL League night and be a paid League member. That’s it, that’s all! Every single night you attend will get you a ticket that will be included in the draw for the pinball machine.

At the end of the calendar year, during the playoffs, we will take all the names of all the people who have attended every league night in the last year, throw them in a big hat and draw one name to be awarded this machine.

This initiative will be effective immediately and be retroactive to include the current season. So everyone that had attended a league night thus far already has their names in the hat for a chance to win this machine!

I’m personally excited for this new prospect and being able to award something to someone on attendance alone, we feel is a positive step to giving people a reason to show up week after week. We hope you see it that way as well.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email me personally or respond here publicly and we’ll do our best to answer the questions.

Thanks from you TOPL leadership team, Adam, Chris and Mike!

Last edited:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Yea but there is nothing stopping people from joining mid-season.

Every week you attend increases your opportunity to win a machine.

You only need to attend the start of the season and every week after that if you want to remain competitive.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
First night of the new season starts Monday March 23rd at my place in Newmarket , show up at 6pm .

Excellent, that gives me just enough time to fly to Tibet where I will complete my super Buddha ninja pinball training. At the end of I get a hand written certificate and a toy from the bottom of the master's cereal box. With that I will be the greatest pinball player ever. Mwah hah ha ha!

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
I'm in. Looking forward to meeting more regulars on PBRev. Just read the FAQ on TOPL website. So no formal registration process prior to showing up right?? Just show up and start from there.