• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ANNOUNCE: A *NEW* way to order from PinballCustoms.com!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Hey all! I've been working at streamlining how our order system works at PinballCustoms.com. In addition to hiring a helper for the packing/shipping duties, I've also done a massive update to the website with the majority of our products online AND created a discount code specifically for Pinball Revolution members! When you place your orders with us, enter the code "PBREV" for a full 15% discount off your entire order!

Ultimately the goal is to filter ALL orders (PBRev friends or not) to one central location. Pinball Revolution has been an invaluable resource, and I'm forever thankful for that. However accepting orders through email or PM is no longer feasible for us. The problem is often I check my email and PM's while on the road or even at my day job, and without proper time / organization to respond sometimes those orders get lost in the shuffle. This will greatly that margin of error and make the experience much better for everyone.

As always, I appreciate everyone's business! It's a great time for pinball.. I'm very passionate about the hobby and look forward to bringing more products to the table.

- Brock
http://www.PinballCustoms.com

PS. If there's a product you're curious about that you don't see on the webstore (*cough*IM, SM, TRS shooters, etc.*cough*) please feel free to contact me directly.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Might want to take a look at your system... It seems everything is Free!

2ywa8p5.jpg