• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Alberta pin pick up

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
There is a pin in Alberta I am looking at but the seller will not get involved in wrapping and palletting.
Is there anyone in Alberta that could offer that service of pick-up and wrapping of one pin for shipping.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Did mention I am willing to pay a healthy fee for this service. I like my pins well wrapped. If you are in Alberta and the distances are reasonable for you, this is a chance to make some coin.
Or if no one is interested would anyone know a company that might offer this service.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I was in contact with a company called SML Calgary, has anyone dealt with them? Apparently they can pick up the pin and get it wrapped for shipping. The offer is still there for any Alberta members that want to make a good days pay doing something they love and helping out a fellow member of this crazy addiction.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
They are very pricey, which is why I was looking for a private member. I was hoping on $400 would be plenty to pick up and wrap on pallet.