• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD AIQ Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Oops, didn't list the mods/upgrades (thanks for pointing out ZZBB):
- Titan rubbers
- Pingraffix blades
- Pinmonk’s DR. STRANGE MYSTIC BEZEL raised Sanctum mod
- yellow T-molding
- plastic protectors for slings and outlanes installed
- Rules manual (rules are deep)
- Pin monk quiet fan installed

Then there is the sweat equity to dial it in, if you check out pinside's AIQ forum, a washer here, a guide there, etc - its all done - plays perfectly.

Last I heard P1 does not have in stock, but I have an email into Jerry to see if this is so and when they anticipate some to come in. Then, with the ongoing issues of play field pooling and other unknowns as NIB buyers are buying "a pig in a poke", with this, if you are a serious buyer you can come by and inspect it and play it.

I will consider good offers. But, be warned, finally had my first amazing game on it tonight, got 3 gems and stopped Thanos from stealing. Damn the newer pins are a challenge!!! ie: beat MB in 3 days...

Newer games have so much more complexity to them, I think its amazing. Monster Bash is a real looker, but easy to get to the end of. If you want something new to do on it though shoot for Lyman's Lament. 44 shots into the scoop. GLWS, beautiful looking game.

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

Marsien

Sep 27, 2019
Repentigny
Price seems about right given current availability (none).
Looks like msrp + conversion and taxes if I’m not mistaken.
Nice to see some pins for sale without the current price gouging mentality.
Bump for a good seller.
price is good for sure don’t misspelled me its an inside joke for Honey badger

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b
Status
Not open for further replies.