• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Aerosmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Trying to find an Aerosmith. Preferably a Premium or LE, but will consider a pro.

Hoping to find something within an hour or two of the GTA or Niagara area.

Let me know what you have!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
There is not much difference between the premium and le.
I went with the pro (no upper PF to clean under, I was also concerned about ball damage, cheaper, more 'bare' for mods) The flying balls don't worry me so much now.
Still, I suggest all the plastic protectors you can get.

If you are set at prem, le I suggest only buying one with a Stern topper.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
There is not much difference between the premium and le.
I went with the pro (no upper PF to clean under, I was also concerned about ball damage, cheaper, more 'bare' for mods) The flying balls don't worry me so much now.
Still, I suggest all the plastic protectors you can get.

If you are set at prem, le I suggest only buying one with a Stern topper.
Thanks for the info. The more I look at it, I think the pro is likely the way to go on these. I always feel like I am "missing something" without the mini PF. However, I'm not sure it is worth it for the extra price.

Good to note about the plastic protectors. I'll have to see what I can find!

Overall, how do you like the game? The wife is leaning on me to get a newer music themed pin. She is still pissed that I traded Tommy for TFTC. Just sold tales, no now I have a hole to fill.

I know Aerosmith often gets mixed reviews, but I really like the artwork and music. Watching the you tube videos it is starting to grow on my, and about half the price of a new GnR.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
My wifes Pic,
She has seen them a few times.
I am just lucky there is no pin for Poison or Bon Jovi....

After playing the pins before it, I can see how they kept what was working well.
I like the band, buying her choice opened the door for me to buy whatever I wanted (Heavy Metal).
Seems to be popular on location, game is a hit with operators.
Personally had no major issues yet over a year in and I bought the P1 showroom model.
If you are in my neck of the woods drop me a PM, come by and play a few games on a pro.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Offering Aerosmith pinball removal service.

One person can only take so much Steven Tyler.

After a few months I bet it keeps feeling like you are playing a pinball machine based on a Kia commercial.

Also, Armageddon was a terrible movie....except for Liv Tyler who isn't even on the pinball machine.

Steven Tyler's best work was probably the cameo he made in in Wayne's World 2.

Based on all the above I am willing to drive to your house, remove the machine and pay you fair market value.

Pro preferred. Premium is good too. My pockets are likely not deep enough for your LE, but my above service offer still stands.

Cheers

Reactions: luch

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
if anyone wants to try my alternate code I swapped out a few songs and added Dream On, What it Takes and Other Side. Also replaced Toys in the Attic multiball with Cryin. Need an SD card to save the new file. Thanks.

Reactions: good_buddy83

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Personally I think this game is underrated. Once you find one, I highly recommend this topper. Just ordered it from Cointaker, $185 including shipping. They don’t list it on their site, you have to ask them for it. Used Shippsy to ship from US, $7Cdn and no duty :)

Attachments

• 0FA3BFAA-2820-4B9B-BFC1-7EBADFF15C16.jpeg
    0FA3BFAA-2820-4B9B-BFC1-7EBADFF15C16.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: good_buddy83

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Thanks Seb,

I was looking for something in the TO area first so I can put eyes on it and buy in person. I appreciate the lead though!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
There must be a few around, other than mine (not for sale, my wifes favourite).
Popular game, does good on location, May be a bit of a wait for one.

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
BMHouze, this one was my wife's pick too!!! She is still upset I traded the TOMMY for the TFTC. Now I am under strict orders for an Aerosmith.

On a happy note: mark this thread as found! Just put a deposit on an LE. Have that sick feeling in my stomach as it is more than I have ever paid for a game...by a lot. She better like it!

Also, RFM and TFTC are up for sale if anyone is interested. Will make a FS post soon, thought I would hide it here incase any one is looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.