• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Addams Family

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Well I bought my first machine off of Bigbossfan about a month ago,IJ Williams,and absolutely love it.Installed cointaker led kit and fixed a few minor issues with it and found I love tinkering with it.Bigbossfan said I would be wanting another soon and yep he was right.Looking to buy a good shape Addams Family if anyone has one for sale or know of someone out there that is selling.Its the wifes favorite machine and I love it as well.
Thanks for any tips out there guys.
Regards

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Since you are in Windsor you might want to consider this one in Detroit. It's hard to tell if there is any mansion wear or magnet burn but looks pretty good from the one pic. I suspect the electric chair might be pretty blown out because the "extended" cliffy is installed which covers more wear.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tag/4953585492.html

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Hes been posting it there for a while, it will be up for a week and down for a month since the dollar was higher, before I thought it over priced, now though maybe not.. Like I mentioned its not mine BUT it is close to me so I can give you a hand.