• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 4k virtual pin ready to go cabinet, just needs computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Hi, I'm selling a virtual pinball cabinet that I built myself out of an Atgames legends ultimate pinball machine. It's about a 2/3 size machine, not a full size pinball. It comes with everything pictured and all you need to do is add a computer and go. I'm asking $1000 which almost covers the cost of materials.
Specs are below:
Atgames Legends Pinball cabinet with original LCD for backglass
Samsung LU32J590UQNXZ 32" 4K screen for playfield
8" LCD for DMD
3 x 2.1 channel amplifiers for surround sound feedback
6.5" subwoofer
2 clevelandsoftwaredesign.com solenoids for real flipper feeling
4 x Dayton DAEX58FP exciters
zebsboard.ca plunger kit
KL25Z control board with accelerometerfor nudge/tilt controls
All necessary power supplies and HDMI/Display port cables
leaf switches for flipper buttons for the best control
custom designed quarter button for inserting coins
I'm located in Mississauga and it's not a very big machine so it should be able to be carried out of the basement easily. Let me know if you have any questions

Attachments

• a main.jpg
    a main.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 27
  • legends (1).jpg
    legends (1).jpg
    260 KB · Views: 27
  • legends (3).jpg
    legends (3).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 27
  • legends (5).jpg
    legends (5).jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 26
  • legends (7).jpg
    legends (7).jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 25
  • legends (9).jpg
    legends (9).jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 30
  • legends (10).jpg
    legends (10).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 31
  • legends (11).jpg
    legends (11).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 31
  • legends (12).jpg
    legends (12).jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 27
  • legends (13).jpg
    legends (13).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 27

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Hi Corrie ! I'm not very familiar with the virtual pinball world - does this unit have any built in games that will play without a computer ? It appears you have done some upgrades over the standard Atgames unit...this might be something my brother would like for his kids.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Hi Corrie ! I'm not very familiar with the virtual pinball world - does this unit have any built in games that will play without a computer ? It appears you have done some upgrades over the standard Atgames unit...this might be something my brother would like for his kids.
hi Steve, in the process of converting the Atgames unit I had to remove the original built in games and computer so no, this won't have any software unless you hook a PC up to it and get that going yourself.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON

You will have to set up the PC up and download the games if you want to play FX3, VPX or FP.

I had one of these and sold it a while back as I didn't play it but they are decent.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
You will have to set up the PC up and download the games if you want to play FX3, VPX or FP.

I had one of these and sold it a while back as I didn't play it but they are decent.
And keep in mind - especially for noobs - the PC setup to get it to work properly with all 3 screens for all games is by FAR the most complex and time consuming part.

However this setup in the right hands can be made pretty awesome. Hell I hate virtual pins but I'd consider it if you were hauling to Hawkesbury this weekend :p

GLWTS

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
And keep in mind - especially for noobs - the PC setup to get it to work properly with all 3 screens for all games is by FAR the most complex and time consuming part.

However this setup in the right hands can be made pretty awesome. Hell I hate virtual pins but I'd consider it if you were hauling to Hawkesbury this weekend :p

GLWTS

Yeah it's not exactly easy to set up but there are a few tools that make it easier. Also if you are willing to play Pinball FX or Zaccaria pinball rather than VPX those are much easier to setup.

I'm willing to help out whoever buys it with the setup but of course there's only so much support I can provide. There are some very in-depth tutorials and help boards for getting VPX set up so I can help find the answers for sure.

mitchzizzle

Oct 6, 2021
Listowel, On
The complexity is not in setting up the software but just understanding how to setup your buttons etc. The long time will come from going online and finding all the games you want, downloading them, putting them in the proper file folders on your machine and naming them, chaging the viewfinder etc.

Happy to help get you going also - only a message away!

Reactions: Corrie

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
The complexity is not in setting up the software but just understanding how to setup your buttons etc. The long time will come from going online and finding all the games you want, downloading them, putting them in the proper file folders on your machine and naming them, chaging the viewfinder etc.

Happy to help get you going also - only a message away!
Yeah this is correct. Luckily I backed up my entire drive from when I was using it so I can give anyone who wants it about 200gb of tables and other files all in the correct folder structure, naming etc.

Reactions: mitchzizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.