• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

2022 Pinball Releases

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
So Rush has been released by Stern wonder what game is next? And it sounds like Toy Story is up next for JJP.....what's next after that? Anyone heard updated rumors ?

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
I'm hoping it's JJPs Toy Story and Gomez's James Bond (I believe he took over from Steve Richie when he left Stern for JJP)

I'd love to see Bond redone as modern pinball machine and love to see JJP's innovations...

Reactions: GhostedPINBALL

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
A remake of James Bond would be a great title. I wonder if it would based on the Daniel Craig movies or on the classic Bond from the Roger Moore days as there was more classic villains and cool villain names / skills?

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Seems like we'll be lucky to get any existing pinball machines in 2022, manufacturers are so backordered.
Backlogs don't matter to Stern at least. They seem to leave gaps in their production line for the games they know they will be announcing. If you look at the current list distributors have there is a big gap between deadpool in summer to Elvira at the end of the year. I suspect they announce a new pin halfway through the year and go right into production like they did with Rush.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
That's interesting....where did you see this production schedule for the dealers to know there is a gap?

Stern still managed to release 3 titles last year (Godzilla, Mando & Zeppelin) even though manufacturing was delayed by shortages etc. If they released Rush already in January I would suspect we see the next in April / May and another in Aug/Sept. I can't remember if they do 3 or 4 games typically in a year. I wonder how much backlog they have on games like Godzilla, JP, DP, Avengers, HOH, TMNT, Stranger Things, etc. All pretty high in demand titles and now adding Rush into the mix plus the other new games that were already released.. They have to be busy as demand for Pinball is growing and good game releases are definitely fueling the manufacturing fire at the moment.

Corrie

Oct 2, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
That's interesting....where did you see this production schedule for the dealers to know there is a gap?

Stern still managed to release 3 titles last year (Godzilla, Mando & Zeppelin) even though manufacturing was delayed by shortages etc. If they released Rush already in January I would suspect we see the next in April / May and another in Aug/Sept. I can't remember if they do 3 or 4 games typically in a year. I wonder how much backlog they have on games like Godzilla, JP, DP, Avengers, HOH, TMNT, Stranger Things, etc. All pretty high in demand titles and now adding Rush into the mix plus the other new games that were already released.. They have to be busy as demand for Pinball is growing and good game releases are definitely fueling the manufacturing fire at the moment.

This is the list I've seen floating around pinside etc. Seems like distributors get this kind of update and word gets out

Jan 2022 - Rush Pro & LE
Feb 2022 - Rush Premium
Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
Dec 2002 - Elvira