• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT 2012 Avengers HULK

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
IMG_1761 2.jpg

Avengers LE /250 Super rare machine available $11,500 or best offer, I didn't get to play this one much after purchase, it has been sitting 2 years roughly but just a beautiful machine and very underrated game, as some know I bought 2 HULK's and 1 Avengers (all the same game for a pre CV 19 business plan and ya know!) There will always have a HULK in my collection is my guess but I don't need 2 of em right now, straight from an incredibly high end collection before me and in great shape physically with a bunch of mods and some that come with it still to be installed! It's available for viewing in Barrie by appointment. Thanks (Can deliver close to Ottawa July 1 weekend if you're going or live near there.)

Last edited:

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Underrated title! Can't say this enough! It's a fun game that you actually rarely see on the selling block. It's fast and got some real nice flow to it. I think it had somewhat of a bad start when it originally came out, but they polished the code. Definitely needs to be dialed in, but once you get there people love playing it. Beautiful art (love that green armour) makes it a real good looking Marvel title.

Hulk smash definitely happens here! GLWS!

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
list of upgrades that come with are side art blades, custom HULK shooter rod, acrylic HAZARD speaker symbols, HULK main plate cover sticker and HULK SMASH pinballs. (If memory serves correct the TESERACT was already upgraded.)

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Would benefit from showing pics of playfield with glass off + pics of included upgrades such as which shooter rod, etc.

The Tesseract indeed seems to have been upgraded, it's a must with the translucent lighting effect. Game does seem to have the upgraded slingshot plastics to better see the in-lanes (another must!)

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
I think pretty similar to Transformers?
As far as rare goes it is, but like Vic said it is totally different, moves fast, tight lanes and it'll fight ya. hard to master...yes and good Lord willing there will always be one in my collection.