• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

2 for 1, 3 for1, 4 for 1?

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
i think i noticed a post on here once a long long time ago where someone was maxed out in room for games. i have hit that saturation point. Anyways what i was hoping to do if anyone was interested is trade some pins for something more value thus decreasing my floor space. my list of games range mostly ems in varying degrees of playability and show. my list is in my signature. i do have a general idea of what each is worth to me.

im not going to pick favs that are off the table (flippeclown cough cough) but i would say Stratoflite as it is my working project and as slow as its going .. im determined it will be a $300 machine by the time im done.
i do have a couple that are potential trade bait with someone not that im going to publicly name the person who happens to live in fenelon falls coincidentally.

i am open to anything, .. i know a BK is coveted and hard to find but i didnt fool the girlfriend when she keeps asking for a BK that i thought she said Night Rider when i brought one home.

anyways if theres requests for pics or info please be patient as i have an extremely heavy workload right now.

i am in the orillia area for viewing and terms of delivery can be negotiated in trades.

chris

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Great seller. Anyone who wants to deal with Chris should be confident to do so.

I'm after one of his games but can't find the right opportunity to get out to his place.

Glws on everything