• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Stern announces next pin...Game of Thrones

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I've just caught up on the show, so even knowing what's going on, it looks a little disappointing. The LE art with the dragons front and center isn't bad, but it'll all come down to how the game actually plays. Reserving judgment for when the game is out and has some code behind it.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
449272.jpg

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
This is really the one I have been waiting for. The theme will weather well due to the complexity and cult following of the show. I cannot say enough about the quality of the program, so they have big shoes to fill.
One thing I've learned over the past year or so, is not to count on the game being great from the get go, so won't be going all 'NIB' crazy yet, but will pay the premium to get one off somebody HUO once the code is up to snuff.
I will actually make the drive to Starburst if I have to just to try this out.....
Oh, and LE looks great, the pro does look unfinished as Kevin the Kid mentioned.

libtech

Nov 14, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Its a very meh looking game, layout looks ok, nothing fresh though, and the upper playfield being removed on the pro is too much of a difference (since Id never by an LE). the art really reminds me of WPT, ok, not great and the LE although shes on the translite, its still fugly like WPT. Looks cheep and like little effort was put into it. With recent games like the art on kiss, I expected much more. My guess it will be like PoTC, ugly, but though of as a decent playing game.