• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

pictures

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Luckydogg420 said:
Gerry, I'm just wondering if my tee'd off has a manual? Could you look for me if you get the time.

I want to order one, but I won't need two

I'd say it's unlikely ... has anyone from the previous containers had a manaul with their machine ?

( I haven't on the three machines I've bought (2 seperate containers))

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
SquidVicious said:
Luckydogg420 said:
Gerry, I'm just wondering if my tee'd off has a manual? Could you look for me if you get the time.

I want to order one, but I won't need two

I'd say it's unlikely ... has anyone from the previous containers had a manaul with their machine ?

( I haven't on the three machines I've bought (2 seperate containers))
Nope, no manuals for me. You can easily download and print them yourself from ipdb.

Magneto

Nov 15, 2012
Laval,Que
017.JPG

dont get those No Fears mixed up! ;)

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
I see my Magic Castle, and Brock's WWFRR, but I don't see my ROBOT. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

D

Maybe Robot jumped ship :)

Who's the lucky TOTAN owner?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Fantastic!

I also rememeber seeing manuals with one of Gerry's earlier (really nice) TOTANs. So, it is uncommon, but definitley possible. A lot of ops just leave stuff in the game.
My farfalla came with the original manual (mutli-lingual)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I can't wait to play Robot and Magic Castle Doug and even looking forward to Adriano's Farfalla too :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
mwong168 said:
I can't wait to play Robot and Magic Castle Doug and even looking forward to Adriano's Farfalla too :lol:

Farfalla is half-way there!
Playfield is almost ready. Cabinet is 50% and just waiting for some board work ;)

Robot looks like fun! Hope all those pop up robots work.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
DRANO said:
mwong168 said:

Farfalla is half-way there!
Playfield is almost ready. Cabinet is 50% and just waiting for some board work ;)

Robot looks like fun! Hope all those pop up robots work.

Ugh, the pressure... I need to get your Farfalla sound board on the bench and fix the header on the other PCB. Before you know it, the game will be all back together and you'll be waiting on me! (that's a position I don't want to be in)

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
Ugh, the pressure... I need to get your Farfalla sound board on the bench and fix the header on the other PCB. Before you know it, the game will be all back together and you'll be waiting on me! (that's a position I don't want to be in)

D

I have other games to play. But none with boobs :(