• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

pictures

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
go to Ottawa-Toronto

il manquait juste les caméra et je m'aurais cru à la guerre des transport :D

pinball sleep as a baby's

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 685
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 685
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 685
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 685

tim.sanderson

My R911 is still (very) snug in the back of dubplates truck. It barely fit. We had to pull up the carpet in the back of the Santa Fe just so it would clear the door jam/ceiling
we'll bring it inside today. So excited!

Tim

Attachments

• tims first pin.jpg
    tims first pin.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 691

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
ROBOT is home folded up in my garage. Probably wont have time to haul it into the basement until later this week, just too many other projects that take priority right now. (this is also a sign you're at stage6, when you can leave a newly acquired game folded up for longer than 5 mins lol) Initial thoughts are the cab is in much better condition than I was expecting, so here's hoping the rest follows suit!

Good to meet a bunch of the members last night, and hope everyone is happy with their games!

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Menace said:
ROBOT is home folded up in my garage. Probably wont have time to haul it into the basement until later this week, just too many other projects that take priority right now. (this is also a sign you're at stage6, when you can leave a newly acquired game folded up for longer than 5 mins lol)

That could also just mean you have no room left to set anything up... which puts you smakc right back into stage 5 again :D
(and yes, I'm speaking from personal experience)

Congrats!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
DRANO said:
That could also just mean you have no room left to set anything up... which puts you smakc right back into stage 5 again :D
(and yes, I'm speaking from personal experience)

Congrats!

LOL! I dance around stage5 all the time, but luckily I've got room for this and the other Zacc still waiting at Brocks. Now that spring is here there will be a big purge coming at the homestead of things that should have been removed a LONG time ago, which will net me a LOT of space for more pins. (I actually have room for 2 more in one of my 3 rows but they are currently holding 2 games I've taken in for repair at the moment)

I'll post pics of the Zacc's once they are setup. (and I'll more than likely blog about them in my section, once I finally have time to get all the other repairs posted)

D

slacker

Nov 15, 2012
Hamilton Ontario
LOL It all looks very Exciting for those involved! From ordering then having to wait and then a road trip, meet points and pick-ups
it all makes for an awesome sorry of where "That" Pin came from.
Enjoy
:D

tim.sanderson

I was surprised how quickly we got the everything into Brock's garage, and guys trucks.

Thanks to Brock for allowing his garage to be used as the depot. It made the last leg of organizing a little bit easier. And yes, it was raining pretty good. Also, thanks to Adriano for all the advice when I started organizing the shipment. It was very helpful info.

It was cool to put some faces to avatars.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
"Honey, I'm going out in the heavy rain on a Sunday night to pickup a pinball machine!". Eyerolls followed. Was great to meet some of you guys! Mine was still sitting in my van till this morning. Frigging thing was too heavy for one person to pull out of a van. Thanks to Tim for organizing and Brock for hosting the endpoint.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
jooky said:
"Honey, I'm going out in the heavy rain on a Sunday night to pickup a pinball machine!". Eyerolls followed. Was great to meet some of you guys! Mine was still sitting in my van till this morning. Frigging thing was too heavy for one person to pull out of a van. Thanks to Tim for organizing and Brock for hosting the endpoint.

Nice! Thats' two for two!
What did you get this time?

It would be cool to hear from everyone on which new pins just got brought into the ON market :)

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
DRANO said:
jooky said:

Nice! Thats' two for two!
What did you get this time?

It would be cool to hear from everyone on which new pins just got brought into the ON market :)

I got a Road Show! I now have an all-Lawlor lineup. How the heck did that happen?!

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
I just had a closer look and the ROBOT looks stunning (and not just retina burn from the pink).

And jooky, an all lawlor lineup, that's bananas.
What other games?

Lawlor games drive me nuts.
He is my pinball kryptonite.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON
movingpictures said:
I just had a closer look and the ROBOT looks stunning (and not just retina burn from the pink).

And jooky, an all lawlor lineup, that's bananas.
What other games?

Lawlor games drive me nuts.
He is my pinball kryptonite.

I have a TAF and I got a TZ in the previous container. I was able to fix all the major problems on it and be credit dot free. This gave me enough encouragement to tackle another container pin. Man I hope Red and Ted's eyes and mouth work out of the box!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
. We had to pull up the carpet in the back of the Santa Fe just so it would clear the door jam/ceiling
we'll bring it inside today. So excited!

Really? I move games in an 05 Santa Fe all the time, and have no problems with it. Only thing you might want to try next time is going coin door first on that thing-I like loading that way because you can dolly out, lean it on the car, and then lift it in, and then pull it out straight onto its back to dolly again. Anyway, might just be differences in model years too.

In any case, good luck with the games everyone! Hopefully the worst anyone has to deal with is dirty playfields and maybe some busted wires and flipper rebuilds.

tim.sanderson

I'm told older Gottlieb games have taller cabinets than other games from the same era. Now that you mention it, it would have made more sense going in coin-door first.
Here it is touching the roof of the truck:

Attachments

• r911_santa_fe.jpg
    r911_santa_fe.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 262