• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

October Container Deal discussion

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Anyone else in on this?? I'm STOKED! Picking up my Terminator 3 project this weekend and I gotta say, I couldn't be happier! Gerry has been amazing with all this.. kudos to him on taking the reigns for this.

His English is also getting MUCH better. :D Thanks, Gerry!!

- Brock

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Wow, looks like 2 Dr. Who (I think Barry is getting one too).
I could not resist the Cactus Canyon and a chance to finally get to restore one of these babies... not to mention add in a P-ROC and the new code!!!
I din't realize there would also be two CC on this shipment. I didn't think that many of these got routed.

Not missing the restored TZ I sold to get it either.
I may be interested in a TOTAN on the next conatiner if this works out... pending condition of course.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Hopefully picking up a RS and RFM this weekend if our schedules can mesh - looking forward to the +/- 12 hour trip each way (my ass gets numb just thinking about it).

May have to wait a few containers until my next purchase - this hobby is expensive! That being said, Gerry's cranking out a container per month lately, so there may be plenty of selection in the future.

Vengeance said:
I'm thinking either AFM, CC or MM for me next container possibly.
I see an MM in the December container . . .

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Vengeance said:
Also saw that MM on the December pics he just posted yesterday! Looks pretty good if you can live with the playfield wear or find another.
Didn't see it on the list or priced.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
DRANO said:
Vengeance said:

Decent looking MM on the December pics he just posted yesterday!

yea but no price yet

and it had some pretty serious flipper wear so I'm curious to see the price.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Meh

I'm in no hurry

Part of me wants to wait till like March and then see what I can find down in the US so I can drag it back with me from Pinburgh.

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
thank everybody!

i'm very happy can take pinball for Quebec-Ontario at good price !!

but if you don't buy pinball, no container :) thank all !!

I take 100 pinball since july for us ! Have you see pictures ?? a lot of pinball wait in Europe :D

but i'm not organize contaier each month, it's a lot of work an stress.

after this, i think the next container is this spring...

tribasic

Nov 16, 2012
Brossard, Quebec
REVOLUTION said:
Anyone else in on this?? I'm STOKED! Picking up my Terminator 3 project this weekend and I gotta say, I couldn't be happier! Gerry has been amazing with all this.. kudos to him on taking the reigns for this.

- Brock

So, are people picking up their machines from the October shipment? I would like to pick up the Getaway:Highspeed 2 machine that I bought, but I don't know when or where I'm supposed to pick it up. The wait is killing me :)

If possible, I would be willing to get it this weekend.

...And thanks to Gerry for setting this stuff up for us!

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec
tribasic said:
REVOLUTION said:

- Brock

So, are people picking up their machines from the October shipment? I would like to pick up the Getaway:Highspeed 2 machine that I bought, but I don't know when or where I'm supposed to pick it up. The wait is killing me :)

If possible, I would be willing to get it this weekend.

...And thanks to Gerry for setting this stuff up for us!

your getaway is amazing, no faded very good playfield. Playfield need only good cleaning.

i think you will love.

tribasic

Nov 16, 2012
Brossard, Quebec
Gerry said:
your getaway is amazing, no faded very good playfield. Playfield need only good cleaning.

i think you will love.

Wow!! Thanks for the update! Best news I've heard all day! Especially because Getaway is one of my all time favourite games. I can hardly wait to fix it up, do a good cleaning... and then play it like crazy! :cool:

Awesome!

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Gerry said:
an i forget.

a big big thank to pinball revolution administrator to give me chance offre all this pinball.

Yes! Thanks PBRev for mailing your "No BS, just pinball" philosophy! It has allowed great things like Gerard's container deals to happen In our community.