• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Simulacrum_99

Jan 22, 2017
Waterloo, Ontario Canada
Thought I would let everyone know that yesterday at Palydium they just got in on trade a Shrek stern pinball and they are selling for 5900.00 I know this is rare but I decided not to pull the trigger on it. If anyone is interested check it out they also have a used Star Trek Pro for 6500.00

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
Thought I would let everyone know that yesterday at Palydium they just got in on trade a Shrek stern pinball and they are selling for 5900.00 I know this is rare but I decided not to pull the trigger on it. If anyone is interested check it out they also have a used Star Trek Pro for 6500.00

Weren't new ST Pro 5495 then 5995 CDN when they were selling them?!?

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto

That's funny. I played Shrek yesterday at Playdium, or at least tried to. Soon as I hit the start button, the game shut off. Blew a fuse or something else at play? It looked clean though, and it's apparently HUO.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario

not sure if I have met the seller or not. the game plays as it should. the one thing though, is that I couldn't find a shazzam pinball for a bg reorder. I thought maybe he had erred and put that instead of Shaysarcade but shays doesn't list a bg for asteroid annie and doing a google I cant find one. I would have found it surprising if there was... with only 211 games made.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
not sure if I have met the seller or not. the game plays as it should. the one thing though, is that I couldn't find a shazzam pinball for a bg reorder. I thought maybe he had erred and put that instead of Shaysarcade but shays doesn't list a bg for asteroid annie and doing a google I cant find one. I would have found it surprising if there was... with only 211 games made.
Shazzam=BGRESTO.

Shazzam is the online screen name of the guy who runs BGResto and apparently he has the artwork for Asteroid Annie on file to print a repro glass.