• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Simulacrum_99

Jan 22, 2017
Waterloo, Ontario Canada
Hi I received an email back on this letting me know as a courtesy that they have received an overwhelming response and are currently offered 1500.00 by multiple people and to send back my best offer to buy it. I was curious as it was a local machine for sale and loved the idea of buying local but without any ramps or being a newer machine that is not functional I don't think that this pin is worth the money? Being new to the whole pin world though maybe I am out to lunch, please let me know. I am still hunting my first ever pinball machine and what an experience thus far I have met some awesome people!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
If it's going to be your very first game, I would highly recommend you find something in 100% working condition. I've heard too many stories of first time buyers picking up a project only to get very discouraged trying to get it running and ultimately ruining the fun of the hobby before it even begins. Just my opinion.

As for value, it's worth what someone is willing to pay. These days, that seems to be all over the map.

D

ShootAgain

Aug 6, 2013
Gatineau
EM Joker Poker is a rarity and you'll be surprise on how much some people with deep pockets are willing to pay for this title.

$10k by Christmas!!!

Simulacrum_99

Jan 22, 2017
Waterloo, Ontario Canada
If it's going to be your very first game, I would highly recommend you find something in 100% working condition. I've heard too many stories of first time buyers picking up a project only to get very discouraged trying to get it running and ultimately ruining the fun of the hobby before it even begins. Just my opinion.

As for value, it's worth what someone is willing to pay. These days, that seems to be all over the map.

D
Agreed I do want fully working if at all possible.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Hey, you can always ho withthe base kit for $3499.....
As it is a business listing don't forget the HST.

I was on the cusp of virtually buying but ran out of virtual money.