• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
That is Guy's machine, no doubt. Guy is fantastic, his work is excellent and I have played this game myself several times over the last 2-3 years. If I didn't own a ToM myself already, I would have called and bought this myself already. I would even consider "upgrading", but mine is already being "upgraded" and once Mike Chesnut brass and new ramps go on mine, it is likely a coin toss. Buy with confidence. Guy is one of the nicest collectors I know and does great work on pinball machines.
I agreed. It was a nice machine. A flipper opto conked out on him while I was there but Josh fixed it on the spot for him. Played flawlessly. Very clean machine when I played it.

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Just got off the phone with the seller... He told me a buyer just picked it up. Congrats to the buyer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goodmanners

Jun 17, 2014
Mississauga
The catch was that the machine wasn't as described. There was no LEDs, no mods, some magnet burn on the playfield.
The body was in good shape. The topper was there. It played.

I think the guy copied the add from another sale and pasted it into Kijiji. That was a picture of the real game though.

pincrazy

Mar 2, 2014
vaughan
He copied an ad from ebay. The Addams Family in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States. The machine didn't match the description at all. He had a lot of people interested and he would keep saying he has a higher offer.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
$1500 seems high for a Xenon. Am I mistaken? Why do people use Nokia brick phones to take pictures of high priced items? If they were selling a car would they just draw a picture of it using a Lite-Brite?

Reactions: zod

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
$1500 seems high for a Xenon. Am I mistaken? Why do people use Nokia brick phones to take pictures of high priced items? If they were selling a car would they just draw a picture of it using a Lite-Brite?
That's not high for a Xenon
Now this is high for a Xenon
[URL='http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/301702852115?item=301702852115&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true']http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/301702852115?item=301702852115&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true
[/URL]

mstellato

Mar 8, 2015
Woodbridge
Hey Goodmanners, was it you that bought the TAF. If so, what condition was it in. Have you had an opportunity to play it a few times? I was supposed to go see it but something came up that took me away.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
The $1500 Xenon is gone, sold in a day.

I've wanted a Xenon for a while now but those pics linked to the ad didn't excite me enough to go take a look. I'm full with no room to spare anyways.