• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

JMFJ

Aug 9, 2015
Toronto

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Pinbot has gone up in the marketplace over the last year. Ive seen them go for 1200-1800 locally, and fetching close to 1600 usd down south.

Price seems high, but not crazy considering how the market is going (relatively speaking).

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Pinbot is great, no reason it should be be worth 1/4 of what many 90's DMD are going for in my opinion.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
FWIW, Pinbot is OK (I've owned it twice) but totally not worth what it commands these days. There's a lot of games in the same price range that are way better, IMO.
It's been a few months since the last Pinbot price debate. I still stand behind what I said back then have not changed my stance on it.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
That looks like Guy's machine. I'm nearly positive based on the garage and Centaur in the pic. He's actually located in Aylmer, QC. This is a nice machine. I played it last year. The PF has that removable plastic protector overlay thingy on it.

That is Guy's machine, no doubt. Guy is fantastic, his work is excellent and I have played this game myself several times over the last 2-3 years. If I didn't own a ToM myself already, I would have called and bought this myself already. I would even consider "upgrading", but mine is already being "upgraded" and once Mike Chesnut brass and new ramps go on mine, it is likely a coin toss. Buy with confidence. Guy is one of the nicest collectors I know and does great work on pinball machines.