• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Had the owner of the Pacman send me some pics of the playfield, its pretty beat up, someone painted the spots worn to wood and didn't do a very good job. The 500 Spring Break is sold.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I'm not into this title but is it me or is this a really good price for one?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-oeuvre-d-art...bl/1085329262?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That is a good price assuming it is exactly as described and no "points of invisible wear". I wonder if it is just the motors that are not working and hologram is still green? I have the Pinball MikeD LCD mod and gave all my old working motor and hardware to spiroagnew because I can't see myself going back.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Anyone have a look at that Alien Poker in Cambridge? (kijijii)
Kist wondering what sort of condition it is in for $1000
I have not as of yet recieved a reply or pics

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario

sylvain

Apr 27, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Is anyone here going to pick this one up? Has anyone gone to take a look at it? Looks like it is still for sale. I really like the look of this EM. I have no experience with them but this looks like it would be a lot of fun. It means I would have to sell my F-14 to make space. Has anyone ever played this pin before?
I owned a Bally Bon Voyage a few years ago, fixed it, enjoyed it for a few weeks then sold it.
While this machine model has nice artwork, I found the game play to be somewhat boring, not much to do on that playfield.
A step down from your F14 in my opinion... But if you like EMs, it might be worth getting for a while...

Good luck!
- Sylvain.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I owned a Bally Bon Voyage a few years ago, fixed it, enjoyed it for a few weeks then sold it.
While this machine model has nice artwork, I found the game play to be somewhat boring, not much to do on that playfield.
A step down from your F14 in my opinion... But if you like EMs, it might be worth getting for a while...

Good luck!
- Sylvain.

Agree w/ Sylvain. I don't think it's a good idea to sell your F-14 for this particular EM. I've played it at shows. It's ok. Not great. Hold out for a decent EM.

If you are getting tired of your F-14 and have the itch for a new game, put it up for trade. I'd personally suggest another Sys. 11 unless you need cash. I like EMs, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't give up an F-14 for most EMs.

Good luck,
Duane

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill

I'm starting to warm up to EM's myself. I really like the original art and those clinging clanging sounds are cool as well. However, I would grab one if I have the extra space but certainly not to replace a modern DMD. They simply do not have a deep enough rule set to keep me engaged. As an art piece that hovers around the sub $1000 range sure why not supplement your collection pending space. Beats buying a painting at that price.

Reactions: Menace

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Wow! Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciated it! Based off your comments I'll hold off on this one for now. I have added it to my list for future consideration though. That list just keeps getting longer! LOL