• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I really like the artwork on the PF. Simple but very nice. Anyone else think it's funny that the word "balls" is right under her vagina? Just me? Great... I've turned into a pervert.

[EDIT] I took a look at this one on IPDB. I love how they have people falling out of the plane in the backglass. Take a look at the detail picture here;
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=343&picno=37791

Awesome!

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
ive had a few people text me with regards to the circus for sale in orillia. i do own a circus however that isnt my ad selling mine. if i do have an ad there is usually something derogatively funny for lowballers.

i have seen that particular Hi Dolly for 800 in a previous owners collection and its in very nice shape... i did initially see the ad for 3000 and thought that someone had bought it and was trying to flip it. i guess that isnt the case. i cant imagine the increased quality for anpther 2200

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
i know its not everyones cup of tea but that pamco for 150 bucks... if i had the space id snatch it up in a heartbeat...even though its more conversation piece than anything. i was at the sellers place a couple of weekends ago i was doing the "i will..i wont one step forward one step back" dance as i loaded up a woodrail from Scott