• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Building a Dream

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Man, I hope the swisstrack guys are auto-sent images of floors people create using their software. I can just see their faces.

eh97ac

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga
Is this still the pin layout?
autocad-jpg.2784

Seven

Oct 6, 2015
Prince Edward Island
www.pinballorama.com
With the space invader guys on the floor, will they be small enough to fit in the rows between the pins? Is so, that would be cool with the cannon ship thing in the space on the left side of the map above.

Of course if you do that, you need some of the shields as well.

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
i would make the floor area between the pins like a pac man board. Have pac man chasing around the ghosts. The space invaders thing looks cool from above but that is not how it will look when you are standing in the room.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
i would make the floor area between the pins like a pac man board. Have pac man chasing around the ghosts. The space invaders thing looks cool from above but that is not how it will look when you are standing in the room.

Tiles are too big to have the correct aspect ratio to make a pacman properly, the tiles would have to be very tiny to do that

something like this

floor-tiles-bathroom-idea-ceramic-tile-texture.jpg

In order for that to work

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
Can you do a Pacman when you first enter, should have big enough space, with the path going down the middle of the rows and a ghost at the other end?