• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ANSWER Which pinball title from Stern do you think is dropping next?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Don't get me wrong... I see Geddy at the store and like Rush but BOND IS OUT and DEAD.... What's up with Gary Stern? haha Timing is everything!!! Like that GOT LE ;-)

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I didn't realize RUSH was so big in the USA. I am not a RUSH fan, I can honestly say I don't like any of their music. Getty's voice just irritates something in the back of my mind, so I switch the radio station any time they come on. I recognize their music, but I don't relate to it at all and I've never bought a RUSH album in my existence.

So a RUSH pin obviously doesn't appeal to me. What was their big breakout success hit/album for the USA? Is RUSH so big in the USA to warrant a full scale pin? I mean, we've had Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, and a KISS pin (I'm sure I'm forgetting some others). Is RUSH so big there they deserve to be in the same category as these artists?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
They are pretty huge here, the US I'm not so sure but they were in the movie I LOVE YOU, MAN with Paul Rudd and HULK Lou Ferrigno, so that alone makes them huge! :oops:;) I do agree the music pins are highly represented now.... minus BNL;):cool::eek: oh ya... such a brown nose'r! hahaha Ed Robertson wink* Honestly think with the right video themes that could work! Message me Ed!:oops:o_O:rolleyes:;)
Back to RUSH... As a Canadian they're massive here so I get it.... just don't like it ha ha ha BRING ME BOND!!!! ;)