• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Walking Dead Pro (TWD)

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Save yourself some $$ and just go play the one at Funhaven. I was able to play for an hour on $2 worth of credits and ended up leaving 5 credits on the game before I had to walk away.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
They have one TWD Pro setup. I was there last Sunday. From what I observed the game is setup without auto percentaging and the replay score is set to the low 20 millions. That along with match replays let me play for an hour on $2 and still had credits left.

I was/am the # 2 high score holder ;)

flashinstinct

Nov 14, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I played it with early code so it's a tough call but I've looked at a lot of gameplay videos to know. Tron and ST Pro are looking for the third musketeer to join the group. Clearcoating my WCS playfield this weekend and proceeding with the final steps of that restore.

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
We aren't ready yet but our TWD PRO will probably go up for sale but not until I pick up a Premium. That last code update is really tempting me now. Originally hated the lift ramp and art on the LE but really liked the crossbow idea so PRO won out first before the Premium was announced or released. Now with the ramp fixed/modified to flow better and premium art package not great but better than the LE, I want a premium. Absolutely love the game play on it despite hating horror themed pinballs and definitely not liking TWD show (from a horror point of view... I'm a chicken )
Anyways, it will go but not in near future yet.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
and premium art package not great but better than the LE .
Couldn't disagree with this more. I think the premium is the worst looking of the three. There is nothing I hate more then giant actors faces on the side of my cab, it dates a machine so much. And the translite on the premium is ugly as hell. There's enough fish tanks on the machine you don't need anothe 20 on the translite :vomit: