• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Texas Chainsaw Massacre (keeping it now, that’s for the interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
I’m receiving my game by end of month. Not a family friendly game my wife tells me after the fact. Seeing what people have for trades. I’m looking for mmr SE (XL display) or Mmr Royal where I can add cash. Also a mint champion pub and cash my way. Just send a message. Thanks.

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
I have a very nice Champ Pub and would very much entertain a trade for TCM but I have cold feet with Spooky games. I need to play the game first. I hope it’s amazing. Theme is a win for me. I have high hopes and would probably have to keep it covered in a blanket when my wife is in the same room ;-/

Reactions: Jeff K.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
I have a very nice Champ Pub and would very much entertain a trade for TCM but I have cold feet with Spooky games. I need to play the game first. I hope it’s amazing. Theme is a win for me. I have high hopes and would probably have to keep it covered in a blanket when my wife is in the same room ;-/
The builds are coming out fantastic. They’re definitely taking there time on this one. Definitely cash on top for me but ya. Thank you, hope you play one at some point.

PinheadEDM

Aug 12, 2018
Edmonton
No longer looking for mmr. Or mm Royal. I have an mmr SE on order now confirmed.
Champion pub or newer stern le/premiums. Let me know, my TCM is arriving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.