• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT STLE

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
STLE for trade. The machine is 4 months old, delivered around Jan 6th or so. I have installed plastic protectors, the full cliffy pack including shooter-lane cliffy's and the Vengeance/Enterprise mod.

I find its a little too similar to my SM and since I only have 2 pins Im looking for something different. So trades of interest are:

- AC/DC Premium or LE
- LOTR original or LE
- Twilight Zone

Since my STLE is in near mint condition (there is playfield dimpling) I am looking for a pin in excellent condition. In the trade I will consider +/- $$ depending on fair market value.

Id also be open to combo trades (more than one machine). Machines of interest include:
- Iron Man
- Black Knight

Let me know if you have any questions....

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/kevin ... slideshow/

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I thought it was time for a bum and an update.

Mods: all cliffys and plastic protectors, pinball refinery’s bird of prey and nebula lighting, macro specialties mini post Super-Bands, Vengeance/Enterprise mod, leg protectors, improved lighting for warp ramp insignia light...

Still interested in trade or cash...

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Re: FT STLE (keeping game for now)

I had the chance yesterday to play the top pins out there and Id have to say that STLE stands up very nicely. Maybe Ive just gotten accustomed to the speed of STLE, but many of the top pins we really slow in comparison. That said MM and LOTR are top of the list, white water too.

So, keeping STLE for now...

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
New code dropping in the coming weeks. I would wait and see. Could be an upgrade of Metallicaesque proportions... Or maybe just a lighting tweak!

STLE is a GREAT shooting pin, and my fingers are crossed that a code update is going to make it a classic.