• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT Rush LE [NEW PRICE $16,000] - Trade for Pro plus $$$

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Decided to sell my Rush LE, first owner and has about 200 plays. Looking for $16,000 without any of the mods shown. Game will be sold stock, as it came new in the box.

Game is mint, in smoke free home. Open to trades now, especially if you have a Rush Pro and want to add some cash to upgrade to the LE. Can adjust price if you want some of the mods. I plan to buy a Rush Pro so like to keep most of the mods shown.

PM if any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Happy New Years, decided to put the Rush LE back on the market. Asking price is now $16,500 with the current mods. Current lifetime plays is likely around 220. PM if interest. Thanks.

Reactions: FlipMyBalls

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
My Rush LE is bolted!! F'in love it!! BTW, I believe those upgraded bulbs on the time machine have been discontinued and they are the nicest of all the ones available. GLWS

Reactions: Ryan Dodd

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I know that prices have fallen recently but this is a Rush LE for sale in Canada :) Come get some Red Barchetta!

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Open to trade for a Rush Pro if someone wants to upgrade to the Limited Edition version. PM me if interested and we can discuss the price difference, especially if you don't want all the mods. Cheers.

Perry L

Mar 17, 2016
In the hills Mono
Open to trade for a Rush Pro if someone wants to upgrade to the Limited Edition version. PM me if interested and we can discuss the price difference, especially if you don't want all the mods. Cheers.
Wow that’s a great offer to upgrade your Pro. I wish I could swing it.
GLWS.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
New price, looking to sell the game now WITHOUT any of the mods. $16k firm. If you have any games you are looking to trade (Bond Pro, Rush Pro, etc.) and would like to add some cash to the deal, PM me with the details. Thanks very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chambahz

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Still interested in selling the Rush LE, hit me up with your best offer if interested. Also open to a trade for any Pro Stern game plus cash. Thanks again.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Bump!
Not sure why this game has been sitting so long at this price. Cheapest one in the States is $10,800 usd right now so $16,650 cdn (stock!) and that’s not including time, effort, and the fact you’d have to go get it from Pennsylvania! (No thanks!)
GLWS