• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

rescue 911 helicopter

rescue1

Mar 29, 2014
United States
i need help fixing this helicopter, im not very good with the mechanic part im not sure what to you about it
im posting a very short video see if anyone can help me please thanks a lot

Daniel

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIGoiKuIgMo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
A video would definitely help. I'm sure there are a couple people here that could help out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

tim.sanderson

Check out the heli mechanism... there's a rubber wheel that tends to fall apart on these machines... it should be where the arrow is pointing.

Let us know if it's not that, and we can go from there.

If you need a manual, let me know. I made a scan of my mine when I had the game. I can upload it for you.

Attachments

• r911_heli_mech.jpg
    r911_heli_mech.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 154

rescue1

Mar 29, 2014
United States
hey thanks a lot for the fast reply, the black rubber ring i believe its called friction wheel is brand new and seems to be doing it job turning the heli ..... the motor sounds noise to me but i dont know if this is normal?

rescue1

Mar 29, 2014
United States
well its still late ! once out of 5 it pick up the ball but normally its late and miss the ball , seems to me maybe a bad gear in the motor gear box somewhere..... i hear the motor and it take like 3 seconds for the heli to start moving after i hear the noisy motor