• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
I have an Iron Maiden LE with 250 lifetime plays. I’m thinking about selling. With the way prices have gone just wondering how much I should list it for if I decide to sell ?? Thanks

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Here are 2 comparable that sold recently on pinside (in US$). Again, not sure what the final price were but can help.

Lots of mods:

Hard to say, but Iron Maiden is a highly loved and highly in demand pin. Not sure that one took as steep a dive as other themes. Market is very slow right now.

I would say, post it at a price you feel comfortable and see what happens.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Here is the last one that was sold in Canada.in 2024. not sure if yours has a topper but this one does.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Have to look at the ones labeled sold.

The one you mentioned above said not sold...

If you are referring to the game I posted from Pinside, you need to check again. It was sold. Aside from that just if a game does not say sold on Pinside does not mean it was not sold. Game are listed in more than one place and therefore the owner may have sold it outside of Pinside and therefore didn’t want to pay Pinside a fee. Just that you are aware.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
If you are referring to the game I posted from Pinside, you need to check again. It was sold. Aside from that just if a game does not say sold on Pinside does not mean it was not sold. Game are listed in more than one place and therefore the owner may have sold it outside of Pinside and therefore didn’t want to pay Pinside a fee. Just that you are aware.
Not saying it didn't, but I only looked at the one that clearly said sold on Pinside.

If you look at your link, it says in the ad "not sold". So according to pinside it was not sold. Now, it doesn't mean it wasn't. I'm just going with what was officially stated as sold on pinside. That is all.