• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

PAPA Kickstarter - PAPA TV!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I went in for the $350 backer

PAPA is awesome, everything they have done up to this point has really been an the expense of one person, Kevin Martin. This is their first step forward to starting to become independently funded, which I am more then happy to support.

Hell had the $750 perk been a permanent reserved parking spot, as opposed to just for the next two tournaments I'd be in for $750 already :p

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I kicked them a few bucks...first time I backed anything on Kickstarter. I didn't break the bank, so I won't be getting that VIP parking spot out front of PAPA HQ.

Zach Braff is being labelled (by the Twitter trolls mind you) a "millionaire panhandler" for using Kickstarter to fund a new movie project. Not sure I'd support him, but a grassroots organization dedicated to the preservation of our shared obsession is alright with me.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
this is the first kickstarter I've contributed to as well.

I think this is a good use of Kickstarter... there hasn't been much money to be made in pinball before, there is no real business model generating cash, so they could use the startup funds.

Some other kickstarter's I would agree with are just taking free money because they can.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Interesting I guess some folks have pulled out of their donations as they had the 37,500 passed but now the total is back to 37,418 .. I'm sure it will go back over 37,500

Must admit the 50K stretch goal isn't a real winner in my mind (the other goals have been good/great but not feeling the roadtrip goal) I'm still a backer tho.