• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Package Deal

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I need to make room and money so even if I hate to sell these because they are growing on me, they have got to go.
I have a Bally X's And O's, a Bally Black Belt and a Williams Grand Lizard that I want to sell as a package deal.
All games work 100%, Grand Lizard has an upper playfield that was blacked out by someone but I have a decal to to cover it, I just did'nt do the job yet, flippers are very strong as well, cabinet is solid but not very nice, a few plastics are broken on corners.
X's And O's has LED's on the GI's and backglass, flippers are strong but PF and cabinet have a few nicks and scratches.
Black Belt is an average condition game, has 1 warped plastic, flippers are strong but upper ones seem a little week, cabinet is faded on both sides.
I'll sell both Grand lizard and X's And O's for 1900$ as a package, please don't ask me to separate them, if buyer wants the playfield decal for Grand lizard, I'll sell it separately for 90$ which is what I paid for it.
Pictures here:
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20594
I'll add the Grand Lizard pics tonite

Last edited: