• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Need a shipping address in Detroit, any suggestions?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I recently found a great deal on an El Dorado in Minnesota. Normally I would'nt ship a pin from so far away, but these are hard to come by and the condition on this ED is pretty nice for the price; just needs some minor touch-ups. I am going to be in Detroit in Mid January and thought it would be best to have the game shipped there in advance of my trip so I could grab it and bring it across myself.

Just curious if anyone knows of any good depots in Detroit that will accept and hold a pinball machine?

Thanks!
Adriano

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Hey man, try Kinek

www.kinek.com

I'd suggest going through Port Huron on your way home as they seem to have more of these services available.. the only one in Detroit apparently doesn't do anything over 40lbs.

I had a pin sent to a PH address and they held it for a couple of weeks for me.. only cost me $30. :D

flyer666

Nov 16, 2012
Kitchener, Onatrio
REVOLUTION said:
Hey man, try Kinek

http://www.kinek.com

I'd suggest going through Port Huron on your way home as they seem to have more of these services available.. the only one in Detroit apparently doesn't do anything over 40lbs.

I had a pin sent to a PH address and they held it for a couple of weeks for me.. only cost me $30. :D

now that a cool idea....

tks

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Spoke to the UPS store in downtown Detroit and they will take it for roughly the same fee.
Looks like El Dorado is coming home next month!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
WARLOCK said:
Nice Drano. Congrats on EM # 2 !

Actually, #3 :oops:

After C37 I quickly scored a Gottlieb Spin Out that I have not even set-up yet.
El Dorado was to be my third and, for now, last EM.
I love the art and unique gameplay between these three wedgeheads. Each has a special feature (animated back glass + bagatelle scoring on C37, roto target on spin out and drop targets, rollover and extra flippers on ED) and they also have unique themes: Sci-Fi, sports and western.

I've also always wanted a nice bowling or billiards themed EM, but that will have to wait.
Maybe I'll hold out for an Eight Ball Deluxe one day, even though it's a bit more modern.