• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Metallica

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I have myself convinced Metallica LE/Premium is my next pin. Just starting my hunt and seeing what is out there and available. So if you have something like in the description please let me know.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
That does have a lot of mods and extra at a good price for pro version. I am still wanting the LE but this one looks like good value.
Good value, and sounds like he's a good customer of nitro, which means he can always get a hand shipping if youre willing to cover costs.

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Good value, and sounds like he's a good customer of nitro, which means he can always get a hand shipping if youre willing to cover costs.
I sent an Email to see if it is still up for grabs. I am also waiting on a price for an LE but it is getting up there. I would buy this one and save many thousands if seller reply's. It is not LE/Premium, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

bal

Oct 4, 2015
Vancouver, BC
It was available this morning. I was going to go buy it, but I really am waiting for a TZ. I only have room for 5, and already have 4... so I have to be choosy on the last one... good luck.