• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Judge Dredd (Ottawa, ON)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
If you are looking for a decent entry level DMD that is fun and has big bang for the buck, this is it.

The game is essentially as I bought it. I've verified everything is working and played a few games. I checked the fuses to verify they are correct (replaced a few). Played a few games, cleaned the playfield a bit, but that's about it. My intention was to clean it up and enjoy it over the winter months. Plans have changed and I'm offering it as it sits. It will need a shop job and new rubbers.

The good
- playfield is very, very nice. This will clean up nicely and has a nice shine with the little bit I did.
- lower cabinet is exceptionally nice and bright. Very, very little fade on left side and you would only know by comparing to right side. No drill holes in front.
- DMD is strong
- game plays

Stuff to notice
- it will need a shop job. Expect to buy pinball rubbers and invest some time taking it apart. This is part of the fun and the reward is the job done. The game plays now, but it will play so much better with a shop job
- one of the flippers sticks occasionally. I think it's the right one. Definitely physical. Might be as simple as cleaning the linkages. Might need a few new parts. Nothing serious I think
- There is a line removed from the top of the traslite. It's at the top and you could cover it with water based paint and it wouldn't jump out at you. Worst case, buy a used or new translite. I've seen used translites for $50 or so.
- head has some scraps on the right and left side. My wife touched them up. It looks decent in person. You will notice them in the pics.

Pics are at:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Judge Dredd?sort=3&page=1

I'm asking $2,500. Located in Ottawa.

If you have any questions or want to take a look, drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.