• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Introducing The Mana Lounge - Canada's newest Stern Retailer!

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
Hello all!

Jeff Evans here from the Mana Lounge. We are a Games and Hobbies and have been in business for over 5 years now and have recently expanded into Pinball, selling both machines and accessories! I've been in the hobby for well over 2 decades so I'm extremely excited to be doing this.

We have two locations:
- 256 Dundas St. London, ON (Downtown London)
- 89 Frank St, Strathroy, ON

If you want to check out our inventory please visit: http://www.manalounge.ca/pinball

We are currently offering free curbside delivery within the London area as well!

If you have any questions or just want to talk shop, contact me directly @ jeff (at) manalounge.ca or DM here

Cheers :)

Attachments

• media_nowoffering.png
    media_nowoffering.png
    945.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Pretty damn close to Delhi.
Closest retailer, so far.

Do you offer on location play for pinball?
Just Stern? Or will other brands on the horizon?
(I have a buddy in St Thomas that wants to play Legends of Valhalla first)

Reactions: ManaLounge

ManaLounge

Apr 29, 2024
London, ON
www.manalounge.ca
Pretty damn close to Delhi.
Closest retailer, so far.

Do you offer on location play for pinball?
Just Stern? Or will other brands on the horizon?
(I have a buddy in St Thomas that wants to play Legends of Valhalla first)
We do! We currently have a Deadpool Premium in our Strathroy store and are in the process of adding more there and to our downtown London location. Space is tight but we're going to do what we can :)

Currently we are only offering Stern but will be looking at other manufacturers down the road. If there's a specific machine you can always reach out and I'll see what I can do!