• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Flight 2000 pinball machine for sale * Prepare for Mission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
I have had my fun with it. Time to move it along and bring out a new project!

001.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG Corey has gone over all the boards and did all needed repairs including new sound board cables. I tore the machine apart and gave it a good cleaning. I gave it all new rubbers and replaced the 5 middle drop targets with new ones. Flippers are strong and working great as well as the slings and pops. The bottom inlane plastics have custom plastic protectors. The coin door is in great condition for its age. The displays all work great. The cabinet and head art are in good condition as well. The backglass has typical flaking and the center of the playfied has been touched up. There are some flakey bulbs as well.

Of all the classic Stern games made Flight 2000 was one of the most popular. It is a great game that has a multuball feature. Come by and try before you buy!

Mike 519-630-1120 (cell)

Uberhare

Apr 13, 2013
Kitchener, Ontario
It's on Kijiji for $1500 (was more).

Awesome machine, I've got one with a new CPR playfield. That playfield looks in decent shape, compared to most. Mine was almost a whitewood when I got it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.