• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Data East Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timinator

Dec 24, 2012
Pembroke, ON
I have a bunch of DE SW parts left over from my fixer upper. I bought a playfield worth of parts from a scrapped SW that was working. The plastics are a mix of good and bad, most are complete a couple have nicks missing, but look at the pics. Pop bumper caps (2) are solid and have been glued together where they screw into their bumpers. There are five opto boards, look to be in good shape, most are complete. Included is an R2-DR unit, he is missing a leg, chrome is rough, but still probably good for parts. R2's inners are include, sockets, post, etc., motor needs gears realigned. There is also a Death Star motor, needs work because it was turning - gears maybe? Seven solenoids and mounts - variety of them untested. Some of the troughs as well. Like I said I have not tested them for the most part. What you see is what you get so look carefully.

I would rather sell all of it together and not part it out, so make me an offer on the lot and shipping will be calculated on your address (from Pembroke, ON). Any questions just PM me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.