• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Considering selling a few games in the next few months

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Ok so just to clarify my original post given the timelines now for receiving my new games:
- MMRE is still for sale now as I will list it on Pinside if it doesn't sell locally and will deliver it to the Allentown show.
- LOTR will NOT be coming up for sale until the fall. Sep-Oct timeframe. I know there is a lot of interest/request for pics but it's premature at this point.
- JPLE is not for sale nor will it be for some time. I need to assess my incoming games to decide if they are better than JP before I list JP for sale.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Ok so now that I'm locked in here's what's coming in:
- Multimorphic P3 w/ Weird Al LE and Heist!. Lexi Lightspeed to follow soon when I have money.
- Cactus Canyon remake
- Fathom Mermaid edition
Fathom spot has been sold to an Australian dude. I’d rather use that money to buy all the P3 modules.

Reactions: ALJO

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
I am getting so psyched up for the P3. Since ordering Weird Al I’ve been looking into the other modules and they certainly seem pretty awesome.
I'm so excited about those as well.......I really don't have the financial means for them but I could sell TZ and make the move. I'm still thinking about it but I can really really understand your move, I here you...... :)