• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Collector Quality RFM and SWEP1 kit for a Road Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
The complete kit is only for trade for a collector quality, mint Road Show.
My wife keeps saying that it's not that important for her to get her a Road Show but I caught her searching on Ebay for Road Show parts (she was checking a NOS piece of Red's hair
icon_e_smile.gif
), so now I know she really wants a RS.
RFM use to be mine and I was the second owner, when I got it, it only had 300 games on it and it showed, I sold the game to pinhead with 1500 games on it and he put it on route for a few months but the condition is now exactly the same, with the exception of the coin door that had wear when he sold it back to me, but I repainted the small wear areas with the small speckles and such.....anyways, it's now as new.
RFM PF has plastic protectors and a scoop cliffy protector, the scoop is as new under the cliffy, has the sealed goodie bag, also has the sealed solder adapter bag.
SWEP1 also has a sealed goodie bag (it's a goodie bag from a NIB SWEP1 game I had bought a few years ago), PF also has plastic protectors, game comes with a few NOS original SWEP1 figurines and 2 figurines that I added on the PF, it has new rubbers, it has a new shooter rod but it's not the original round grey shooter rod though.
Each PF has it's complete computer for easy 5 minute swapping, everything works A1 100% and both PF are very well dialed in.
I will include a NOS pin 2000 PF glass and a new Neon transformer with the sale.
All of the paper work that came with the game when new is included.
I use to have the the box for RFM to prove that the game was HUO but I threw it away when selling to pinhead.
I don't really want to trade but if I can get a Road Show for everything I might make the move for my wife......
Road Show must be immaculete.
Thanks.
I'll post pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.