• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Boxing Day Pinball Sale – 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashman

Apr 1, 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm interested in some of the plastics you have providing they're not cracked, chipped or have any heavy wear. A few scuffs and some scratches on the paint are okay. Anyways I would like the following:
1 - DM LS
1- AF LS
1-FH RS
Spiderman Slingshot plastics
Twilight Zone Plastics
Anyways email me the condition as I don't want to buy any junk. Thanks.

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
I'm interested in some of the plastics you have providing they're not cracked, chipped or have any heavy wear. A few scuffs and some scratches on the paint are okay. Anyways I would like the following:
1 - DM LS
1- AF LS
1-FH RS
Spiderman Slingshot plastics
Twilight Zone Plastics
Anyways email me the condition as I don't want to buy any junk. Thanks.
Thank you for your inquiry, I hate junk as well, and avoid it like the plague......I also offer a 100% satisfaction or money refunded policy.
I will post the condition of the plastics you asked about on this thread later today........Rating 1 out of 10 for each piece.

74 Pinball Slingshot Plastics Pairs & Singles

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Hello I'm interested in the Following.
Attack from Mars - 22 by 28 inches - Condition 9.5/10 - $75.
Gold Wings - 25 by 30 inches – Condition 7/10 - $40.
Spiderman German – 23.5 by 33.5 inches – Condition 9.5/10 - $15.
Star Wars Episode 1 - 24 by 36 inches – Condition 9.5/10 - $50.

There are 5 titles that I have 6 sets of.
Fish Tales
Black Rose
The Getaway
Gilligan Island
Addams Family
I will sell the above as a set of 5 for $30.

are all these prices -50% off?

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
It was nice to have met you Harold. Thank you for showing me some of your personal collection it was amazing to see. I'm very happy with all my purchases and only wish I could afford more!

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
It was nice to have met you Harold. Thank you for showing me some of your personal collection it was amazing to see. I'm very happy with all my purchases and only wish I could afford more!
Kevin thanks for making the drive all the way from Scarborough. It was a pleasure meeting you and talking pinball. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.