• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP 2nd Annual Central Ontario Arcade & Pinball Fest - Saturday, June 1st, 2024

AlexRogan84

Dec 4, 2020
Guelph
Sorry you got there after I left. I see a hole where I was in the line until 4pm
I got there just after 10 am... just didn't take many pictures until I was about to leave :)

I should have grabbed a pic of the info card on the Terminator 2 that was there and for sale. Anyone know who this was or if it sold? I think it was listed at $5,600, PIN2DMD, a couple playfield wear spots but otherwise fine. Geoff something maybe??

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
I got there just after 10 am... just didn't take many pictures until I was about to leave :)

I should have grabbed a pic of the info card on the Terminator 2 that was there and for sale. Anyone know who this was or if it sold? I think it was listed at $5,600, PIN2DMD, a couple playfield wear spots but otherwise fine. Geoff something maybe??

Geoff Parr (Ottawa, House of Targ guy) maybe? He had another pin in that row. I have his info if u want it.

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton

Should have looked at my photos before responding above. Here ya go.

Attachments

• D537829B-BCF0-4033-A147-09A30834F131.jpeg
    D537829B-BCF0-4033-A147-09A30834F131.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 8

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
It was very enjoyable. One comment to make though, if it's at the same location next year... get those bathrooms opened up! No where to go to the bathroom was a big drawback. If there was a place, it was no where easily found.

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
As @luch said, they were in the 2nd connected building. Shouldn’t be an issue next year, they plan on putting the vendors in that building and leaving the main building for games, so both buildings will be used for the show.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph

Hes a buddy of mine..... come on over this week and I can hook you up. He does good work.
There's is someone else interested who almost pulled the trigger at the show.

Pinhead

Jun 19, 2013
Ottawa

I have t2 if you are interested?
Pinparr@yahoo.com