• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Star Trek (DE), Star Wars, T2 or any space themed pinbal

EJB

Nov 17, 2012
Hey guys I have a friend looking for his first pin and he is into space themes, so I thought I'd help him out and put a feeler out there. Here is the catch....this will be a surprise bday present (40th) from his wife and her budget at most is about $1500. Since she also knows nothing about pinball and won't have his help since its a surprise, she is hoping for delivery and set up as well (house is in thornhill woods which is bathurst/highway 7). She tried to get the space shuttle that Dave astill just posted, which was in the perfect price range, but was a little late in reaching him. If anyone can help it would be great and thanks for reading!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: WTB Star Trek (DE), Star Wars, T2 or any space themed pi

You could try and make an offer for this Space Shuttle in Mississauga but I would be worried any issues or work it might need to play properly. It is too bad you missed out on Dave Astill's which sold for I think $1250? At least you know he goes over all his games before he lists them up for sale.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z478161530