• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WPC test report "Error" pics please!

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Calling all collectors with credit dots!

I'm looking for photos or exact text of ANY switch errors (or any errors at all) from ANY WPC/WPC95 games when called up during the test report. Looking to get some that are unique to games, for example, TAF could produce a "CHECK SWITCH 50 BOOKCASE OPTO" error. Thankfully, none of my machines currently have errors...and I don't want to intentionally disconnect anything just to pull up an error, thought a few on the board may have some project games that have an error in them they could share.

I'm looking for the EXACT TEXT that appears in the test report...so if you could provide exact wording or a photo, I'd be grateful.

Thanks guys!
Rod/Rob

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
190682.jpg

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I'll keep an eye out for any of those and try to grab a picture for you if anything comes up. If the kids are playing CV a bunch, the machine will probably get one of the "you suck" credit dots because the orbit switch hasn't been triggered (because if my 2 year old hits the ball once with the flippers it's a miracle :))

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
WPC test report "Error" pics please!

Thanks Wong...that's exactly what I'm looking for!

"You suck" dots are fine too! I get that on WH20 sometimes...seems I never head for Bigfoot's Bluff when the game tells me to.

Keep'em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Got two of my own to add to the collection off of TAF:

CHECK SWITCH 84 THING DOWN OPTO
CHECK SWITCH 77 THING KICKOUT

I had not played the game since a bunch of novice family members were playing it over Easter. From what I can tell it was a "you suck" error, as it cleared itself out already...everyone ignored the skill shot and I have it set up pretty hard so a shot to the saucer is pretty tight.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Big thanks again, Wong. Keep'em coming, guys! These will appear on the Credit Dot Pinball banner, and change randomly with each refresh or unique click.

All of these errors put a credit dot on your DMD display...so I thought it fitting it is the first thing you see when you visit Credit Dot Pinball.