• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Wonder if my neighbours will complain?

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Just got my neon sign today!!

neon-window.jpg

It'll go in my game room, but I think I'll put it by the window any time I have people over.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Nice signs Chris and I think your neighbors will only complain if you got a LIVE NUDES like Adam Sandler had in the movie Big Daddy. How you enjoying TSPP by the way?

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Neon rocks... Just don't let your insurance company know you've got them in the house, as I've heard they have issues with them.

D

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
They might complain if the sign said, "Hey kids, free candy inside!" but I think this should be okay.

They look awesome. Gotta get me some neon. :mrgreen:

Hazzard

Mar 2, 2013
Windsor ON
I know this isn't a buy and sell thread, but since we're talking neon... I have this one for sale. $200. They retail for $300+. It was over the door at The Pinball Cafe. Or I would trade it for a decent dart board with cabinet. I know, darts. Not really on topic for the forum, but I need a good one for the bar.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
mine came from backtothearcade.com

he drop ships from a factory in china, so there is no additional shipping for Canada. I paid the extra $12 for express shipping.

The neons are awesome, gets lots of comments.

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
mwong168 said:
Beafraid said:
Where are you guys buying these from?

eBay has quite a few sellers of neon signs too

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p ... &_from=R40

It would appear that most of the ones being sold cheap are actually acrylic and fluorescent lights not neon ... still look pretty good and way cheaper but they aren't neon

edit ** the first example is neon .. the ones going to $30 aren't "