• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Wolverine Bash Toy Protector, Great for Operators with Xmen

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
I have been testing an Xmen Wolverine bash toy protector for Mezel Mods over in the US. This was made because a lot of home users Wolverines were breaking apart at the base so this was designed to protect where the ball hits Wolverine to prevent the figure from breaking apart, and let me tell you it does it's job great! I put probably 200 games on this protector so far just bashing Wolverine again and again and not a scratch on the protector. If the figure breaks apart in a home environment I can only imagine what they would look like on route so I think this protector would be a must for operators. This product will be coming out for the public soon from Mezel Mods. Pics of protector below:

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Re: Wolverine Bash Toy Protector, Great for Operators with X

Does that just go over top of the existing figure, or is it cutting off the base? It'd make the beast shot even tighter on the LE if you add the extra material on top.

Mine is still in one piece, but I have noticed the paint wearing off in a couple of places on his belt.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Re: Wolverine Bash Toy Protector, Great for Operators with X

Chris Bardon said:
Does that just go over top of the existing figure, or is it cutting off the base? It'd make the beast shot even tighter on the LE if you add the extra material on top.

Mine is still in one piece, but I have noticed the paint wearing off in a couple of places on his belt.

The original figure just sits inside of it like a cup. It actually opened up my beast lane, I don't know how but it did. I think my Wolverine was leaning to the side blocking that lane a bit and the protector makes it sit very upright which opened my lane up. There is also another option as well with a newton ball which fully opens up the beast lane and also if you don't like how big the original Wolverine is.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... art/page/7