• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Wizard of Oz ECLE with 2.0 lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Didn't think this would ever happen with this game but it's up on the chopping block as I need 2 spaces ASAP. No trades.

WOZ Emerald City Limited Edition (ECLE). Has the upgraded lighting (2.0). Has tons of mod$$:
- Castle walls $400.00
- Crystal ball & Balloon light $250.00
- Tornado & Lit drop target $250.00
- Witch & lollipop stickers $75.00
- Mat $25.00
- Gouveia Witch 2.0 $550.00
- Pinblades $150.00
- Munchkin huts $500.00
- PF Protector(uninstalled) $100.00
- Ramp sign $350.00
- Gouveia Monkey $1,250.00
- Pinstadiums

Obviously not looking to get my mod money back or this game would be listed at $17k.

Pics can be seen here:

Looking for $13500. No trades. No shipping. Ottawa area.
Pinside has them selling for 10-11kUSD

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Someone asked about damage(called them gouges).
There are a lot of reflections in all the pics, which is likely what they were seeing. There is 1 blemish and it is on the right side of the backbox, to the left of the tin man. It’s about a 3mm circle in size. It’s in the black area of the art. The plastic t-molding also has a 1mm cut at that place. It rubbed the front door latch plate in that spot when I brought the game in the house originally.

Game is priced well below market to account for that spot. That blemish will not get a buyer any sort of additional rebate.

No shipping is specifically because I want the buyer to inspect the game and make sure both buyer and seller are happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: neo_geo and dnaman

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Great buy with everything that is included, and the 2.0 LED upgrade! I have about the same as listed and and am still loving it.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
My wife is not happy about this leaving. I bought 2 games she really wanted (Labyrinth and Jaws). I also removed STTNG from the chopping block at her request. WOZ leaving was the “price” of those concessions lol.

• Wow
Reactions: dnaman

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Forgot in the original listing but game comes with Pinstadiums as well. It is such a dark game that additional lighting is required if playing in a dark environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.